Once the group is opened by your respective Tournament Operator, the server information will appear as a little box on your Dashboard on play.gloot.com. The server information can vary from game to game but typically includes:
- Start PUBG
- Click Custom
- Under Select mode choose ESPORTS MODE on the left side
- Enter the server name in the search field, to filter it out from the rest
- Use the password that was provided in the notifications on the G-Loot website.
- Enter the team/player slot you were assigned, and wait for the game to start.
- Start Apex Legends
- Click Game Modes
- Press the white button Custom Server. (Top right, A podium with a trophy)
- Enter the Tournament Participant code shown in the notifications on the G-Loot website.
- Join the specified Team slot, which is the number of your slot on the tournament match, on the G-Loot site.
Note: You have to join the server as a solo player. You currently can't join the custom server in a party with 2 or 3 players. You'll receive an error message if you try to do this. Once you're in the Custom Server, join the team number corresponding to the slot given to you on G-Loot.
Once the server information is posted, you have a few minutes to join the game. In order to get the exact starting time of your game, make sure to keep an eye on your respective Discord chat.