There could be several reasons for your withdrawal to be declined. Our system could stop you from making the request, or the request could fail when trying to process the transaction from our end, or it was actively denied by our compliance team during the checking process.
The check is in place to make sure that each withdrawal request is checked for compliance and player protection measures. This, in turn, is to prevent any fraudulent actions on our platform and ensure that our policies are followed accordingly.
Our payment portal will let you know in case there is something that prevents you from making your withdrawal request. In the case that you have successfully made a request, and it was subsequently denied after that, you should receive an automated email to the same email address that is connected to your user account.
Some of the common reasons for an unsuccessful withdrawal request are:
- The user has abused the platform
- The withdrawal request has raised compliance concerns
- The withdrawal request had Incomplete beneficiary or accountholder name
- The withdrawal request had incomplete/incorrect payment details
- The payment method does not belong to you personally
- The payment method is not eligible for withdrawal due to restrictions in your region
- The payment method does not allow international transactions or does not accept euros
- The transaction can't be sent with the set currency
- The transaction failed/bounced back from your payment issuer
- The transaction wasn't able to be processed with the payment provider
I am having issues with manual banking, what is wrong?
Double-check with your bank that the following are correct (in addition to the above):
- Bank account number is correct.
- SWIFT/BIC number is correct.
Canadian bank accounts requires a transit number. Provide the bank account number and include the transit number, with the transit number typed in front of the account number.
- Australian bank accounts requires a 6 digit BSB number, put in first and together with the bank account number.
Bank accounts in the USA, who doesn't use SWIFT/BIC, require a 9 digit routing number.
- Mexican banks require a CLABE number, in order to receive an international transaction.
You are responsible for making sure that your payment method is able to receive international transactions. If you have any questions regarding what to provide, or regarding the conditions or restrictions for your payment method, please contact your bank.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding why your request was denied or unsuccessful, please contact customer support.