If your withdrawal was declined and returned to your G-Loot Wallet, it means that the transaction has failed or been declined manually by the compliance team.
When this happens an email will be sent to the address that is connected to your G-Loot account informing you why the transaction was not completed.
Make sure to check all of your inboxes, and if you have not received this email make sure to contact support and we will give you all the information you need regarding your withdrawal.
Some of the reasons for a failed withdrawal are:
- Incomplete or incorrect payment details (for example, incorrect name, bank account number, routing number or SWIFT code
- Your bank does not accept international transactions
- The bank account does not belong to you
- Your bank or card does not accept euros
- Your withdrawal amount was too small
- Our payment provider is unable to process the payment to your credit card
- The payment method does not seem to belong to you personally
- Withdrawal failed and was returned to us by your bank.