There could be several reasons you did not pass the identity verification process with our third-party partner, Sum&Substance.
The most common reasons for a failed verification are the following:
- The document type is not supported
- The document is expired or damaged
- The document has been edited
- Images are bad quality, taken in a poorly lit room and impossible to read
- The picture is a screenshot (may only be a picture, or file must be PDF)
- The uploaded document belongs to someone else
- User is underaged (Read more here)
- Does not contain the full name and full home address (including street name and number)
- Document used for proof of address is older than 3 months
- An excessive amount of files uploaded (spam)
You can read more about the entire process, and exactly which documents are accepted in this article: How do I pass the identity verification?