It could be several reasons for an unsuccessful KYC process with one of our third-party KYC providers.
The most common reasons for failed KYC verifications are the following:
- The document type is not supported. Make sure that the document you are trying to use is provided with one of our KYC providers Yoti or Veriff.
- The document is expired or damaged.
- Images are bad quality, taken in a poorly lit room and impossible to read.
- The browser you are using is not supported (Veriff does not work on Yandex).
- Another person is seen/heard in the pictures/video you have provided.
- The name entered and the name on the document does not match.
- The person showing the document does not look the same as on the document photo.
If you are sure that all the information you have provided is correct and verification still fails please submit a support request.