Not to be confused with refunding entry fees for challenges, you can read more about that here.
There are some requirements if you want to refund a deposit that you have made to your user wallet:
- The deposited money has not been used in partaking in any challenges and/or any other products or services that are provided by G-Loot.
- The deposited money has not been used by acquiring any additional winnings, rewards, bonuses, or achievements.
- The user has not abused our service, or broken our rules, with help of this deposit.
- The user has not committed any other fraudulent actions that prevent us from processing a refund.
You can request a refund, if it fulfills these requirements, by contacting customer support here. It is important that you provide the following in the ticket:
- Use the email connected to your G-Loot profile
- Your full name
- The type of payment method you used
- Reason for the refund request
Your request will be reviewed by the payments team, and you will receive confirmation once the refund has been processed by G-Loot. When a refund is sent out from G-Loot, it takes 2-5 business days before a credit card refund is finalized. A refund to a Paypal account is instant.