You will need your parent or legal guardian's permission to withdraw money if you are under 18.
The parent or legal guardian can provide permission via the form found on the G-Loot & GLL Support page.
Once the parental agreement on behalf of the minor has been received and confirmed by Support, withdrawals can be made.
Before you continue with the parental approval, please make sure the parent or legal guardian reads all the necessary information and familiarizes themselves with the withdrawal process. For more details, refer to information in the parent corner, below.
As a parent/legal guardian, you need to read the terms and conditions of G-Loot if you wish to withdraw money from an account on which your child is playing.
Terms and conditions of G-Loot
You need to familiarize yourself with identity verification. The identity verification is a process where you need to verify your identity, digitally. This process is going to be handled by G-Loot’s trusted third-party service provider Sum&Substance. For this you will need to prepare a valid proof of ID, a valid proof of address and have a working web camera.
Read more in the following links:
The necessity of Identity verification
How do I pass the identity verification?
You need to familiarize yourself with the withdrawal process. You will be asked to pass the identity verification and provide your payment details. For a step-by-step guide on how to successfully withdraw money from the wallet, read this article:
How do I withdraw my winnings?
Once you have read the terms and conditions and familiarized yourself with the withdrawal process, you can continue submitting the parental agreement.
Step-by-step guide on how to submit the parental agreement
- Please go to the G-Loot & GLL Support page and click on the button "Submit a request".
- In the drop down menu, select “Parental agreement”.
- Fill in your email address.
- Select which service(s) the underaged user will use.
- Fill in the user ID.
- Fill in the username of the minor.
- Fill in your full name.
- Fill in the full name of the minor.
- Type in the subject.
- Type in the details of the request.
- Check the required boxes.
- Once the form is filled out, proceed by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The parental agreement form has now been submitted, and is being reviewed by Support and Compliance.
- Once you have received confirmation from Support, you may proceed with withdrawing funds from the wallet.
If you have any additional questions regarding the withdrawal process, identity verification or the parental agreement, please contact support.