Once the group is opened by your respective Tournament Operator, the server information will appear as a little box on your Dashboard on gll.gg. The server information can vary from game to game but typically includes:
- Start PUBG
- Click "Custom"
- Under "Select mode" choose "ESPORTS MODE" on the left side
- Enter the server name in the search field, to filter it out from the rest
- Use the password that was provided in the notifications on the GLL website.
- Enter the team/player slot you were assigned, and wait for the game to start.
- Start Apex Legends
- Click "Game Modes"
- Press the white button "Custom Server." (Top right, A podium with a trophy)
- Enter the Tournament Participant code shown in the notifications on the GLL website.
- Join the specified Team slot, which is the number of your slot on the tournament match, on the GLL site.
Note: You have to join the server as a solo player. You currently can't join the custom server in a party with 2 or 3 players. You'll receive an error message if you try to do this. Once you're in the Custom Server, join the team number corresponding to the slot given to you on GLL.
Once the server information is posted, you have a few minutes to join the game. In order to get the exact starting time of your game, make sure to keep an eye on your respective Discord chat.