GLL is an esports platform and we expect a certain level of sportsmanship and professionalism from all of our players whether participating in a tournament or not.
- Show respect to everyone involved in the tournament. This includes, but is not limited to, players and staff.
- Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated yourself.
- Always show integrity while playing in every tournament. Be honest and play fair.
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or personal beliefs.
- Do not use any extreme foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to anyone involved in the tournament.
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- Do not impersonate other individuals.
- Do not spam, be it in text or VOIP.
- Do not share your account. Your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
Player name, team name, and logos
GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation is not allowed at all
Broadcasting and streaming
GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow users to personally stream their matches and games. Each tournament and game has its own rules regarding streaming, keep yourself informed by checking out the tournament specific rules.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects and/or their game crashes.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- If a problem, either with a game or with Steam, is affecting a huge number of players in the game, the admin/admin team will decide how to handle it and communicate the relevant information.
- All players are allowed to have only one (1) account at gll.gg per person.
- All players must be of the age of 16 years or above.
- All information registered on your account needs to be up-to-date and must be correct.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- If you face any issues with your account, please contact support.
- When making payments or withdrawals, you must use a card that belongs to you personally.
- Any documentation submitted for Identity Verification must belong to you.
- You are not allowed to share server information with anyone.
Ignoring any rules mentioned above will lead to suspension of your account(s).
Bugs and issues
All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to the bugs channel on the GLL Discord or to Customer support. This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
If you are concerned about someone’s behavior, or any of the information above in this article, please contact customer support.