Sometimes things don't work as intended and may result in you losing your challenge by having an incorrect outcome.
If the issue causing the loss is a confirmed bug or happened due to a platform failure, you may be able to get a refund on your entry fee. In this case, please contact customer support to investigate your issue.
Occasions, when the challenge conditions were not fulfilled because of your device or internet failure, will not be refunded. Such cases include:
- Your device rebooted during the challenge
- The game got stuck, or there was a technical issue during the session
- The opponent, or opponent’s team, left the match before you were able to get the required result for the challenge (for example, the required number of kills)
- The team you were in removed you from the game by voting you out before you got the required result for the challenge
- The internet connection was interrupted and the match finalized without you submitting a result
- The match was terminated by the game maker's anti-cheating program
We continually assess our service and may update this list in the future.