Sometimes things don't work as intended and may result in you losing your challenge.
If the issue causing the loss is a confirmed bug or happened due to a platform failure, you may be able to get a refund on your entry fee. In this case, please contact customer support to investigate your issue.
Occasions, when the challenge conditions were not fulfilled because of your device or internet failure, will not be refunded. Such cases include:
- Your device has rebooted during the challenge.
- The game got stuck or there was a technical issue during the session.
- The opponent or opponent’s team has left the match before you were able to get a required result for the challenge (for example, a required number of kills).
- The team you were in has removed you from the game by voting you out before you got the required result for the challenge.
- The internet connection was interrupted and the match finalized without you submitting a result.
We continually assess our service and may update this list in the future.