We want to make esports available to everyone. To do that, we need to have certain rules in place to make the experience safe and fun.
By using G-Loot, you agree to the rules set out in our Terms and Conditions. These cover everything from player behavior, to the use of the website and, how the prize money is handled.
Some important rules to remember:
- Cheating of any kind is a bannable offense We take reports of cheating very seriously and investigate them thoroughly. What counts as cheating?
- G-Loot accounts are non-transferable and cannot be sold, exchanged, traded or shared.
- Deliberately setting up multiple accounts in an attempt to influence leaderboards will result in a ban for all of your accounts.
- You cannot use payment methods that do not belong to you, either to deposit or withdraw money.
- You will be required to verify your identity before withdrawing prize money. For your security, we use well-known and respected third-party verification tools.
- You must not threaten or harass users or staff of G-Loot based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other status or characteristic protected by law. This includes both direct communication via our site and community challenge as well as display names or other indirect methods.
Some functions are age-restricted. Deliberately registering an incorrect birthdate, or creating an account on behalf of a younger user to avoid age restrictions, is not permitted.
By working together, we can make sure G-Loot works for everyone. If you have any concerns or questions about rules, or if you've experienced harmful behavior on the platform, please reach out to customer support.