If you are experiencing tracking issues when playing games on G-Loot, we have put together some quick troubleshooting steps to take before continuing with the troubleshooting process.
Check the following:
- Your operating system on your PC is Windows 10
- You have a recent Windows 10 build version (recommended #2019 build version or newer)
- Make sure the client is running before launching your game
- Make sure you are not jumping between multiple running games. Doing so can affect tracking. Please only run the game for the challenge you are playing
- Try logging in and out again
- Make sure to play the challenge in the correct mode - a list of game-modes are available under each challenge
- Check that the in-game notifications are active - if the client and the game are running correctly, you should receive them from the G-loot client, for example, "nice kill".
- IMPORTANT: The challenge you have played must be finalized, do not quit the game too early.
After each step, please try playing a match again and see if the problem is solved.
Are you still experiencing issues?
Please continue the troubleshooting process with the steps in the next article: Troubleshooting - Common tracking issues.