You have to own the games before you get started with the G-Loot client. You then opt-in to a specific challenge and when the challenge starts, just start the game and make sure that the client is running in the background. We will track your stats and place you on the leaderboards accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Can I earn prize money using the G-Loot client?
- Can I get the supported games through G-Loot or do I have to own them?
- How does the distribution of prize money for the different challenges work?
- When I win a challenge is it deposited in my G-Loot wallet or in a bank of my choosing?
- Is it public gaming or is every challenge on a specific server?
- Why do I have to download the client to play?
- Do the global leaderboards reset or do they display all time stats?
- What are the different types of challenges?
- How do you handle cheaters?
- What happens when I join a challenge?