Public gaming. When you enter a challenge you will be playing on a public server. This also means there might be players on the leaderboards in the G-Loot client that aren’t on the same server as you.
Articles in this section
- Can I earn prize money using the G-Loot client?
- Can I get the supported games through G-Loot or do I have to own them?
- How does the distribution of prize money for the different challenges work?
- When I win a challenge is it deposited in my G-Loot wallet or in a bank of my choosing?
- Is it public gaming or is every challenge on a specific server?
- Why do I have to download the client to play?
- Do the global leaderboards reset or do they display all time stats?
- What are the different types of challenges?
- How do you handle cheaters?
- What happens when I join a challenge?