In order for us to track your game events, the client has to be downloaded and running in the background when you're playing in a challenge. This is to ensure that we track all your events properly and can place you on the leaderboards.
Articles in this section
- Can I earn prize money using the G-Loot client?
- Can I get the supported games through G-Loot or do I have to own them?
- How does the distribution of prize money for the different challenges work?
- When I win a challenge is it deposited in my G-Loot wallet or in a bank of my choosing?
- Is it public gaming or is every challenge on a specific server?
- Why do I have to download the client to play?
- Do the global leaderboards reset or do they display all time stats?
- What are the different types of challenges?
- How do you handle cheaters?
- What happens when I join a challenge?